Saturday, March 13, 2010

the most person i missed the most Fahmi Radzi




dah lama aku janji nak tulis simple note tuk dia.maybe terlalu hanyut ke alam duniawi.aku lupa dia sekejap.

fahmi radzi my bestest fren ever.wer do i start....i met him during uni years...and we never talk.after 5 years...faith bring us together...we became more closer when we start sharing common things together....passion towards music and other wacko things. i'm glad when he willing & able came down from Kelantan just to have a long chit chat with me...i'm touched.

as a good fren we share secrets together.he taught me to be more reasonable, mature, cooler and happier. Mamak Annexe @ Central Market will be our official place.To many stories to tell in 2 hours time.our 1st vacay to Kuching, full of excitement.now i remember that the last thing we done together.

knowing him, the among most precious things happen in my live... no kidding. he's my strength and my weakness, he's make me smile when i'm really2 sad, he always giving honest opinion (that i miss the most), never comfort me but always be there for me.

i regret,sad and depressed. i text him 3-4 times / day ...showing i'll always there for him...he's in hospital rite now. i know he can't reply but at least he can read & smile.buddy i really2 miss u so much....i can't live without u....i'm losing my soulmate....sooner or later ....pls GOD , i wanna to see him for the last time before anything beyond my imagination happen.praying hard.....darlim, cepat2 la sembuh, leh lepak sama2 ...kutuk2 org, g konsert sama2, naik brandon n buat banyak2 benda sama....RINDU kat KO sgt2

p/s cikgu fahmi betul tak grammar saya :P

1 comment:

joe wenggg said...

very touching...aku blushing